Monday, November 19, 2007

You Wouldn't Believe the Workout

I believe the original purpose of NaBloPoMo is to get writers to exercise their writing muscles. If this is the case, I think my posts may be the blogging equivalent of watching the Buns of Steel video while laying on the couch and calling it a workout.

Come on dear readers. I need a little help. Leave me a question, a writing prompt, loose change, whatever you can spare in the comments. I still have almost two weeks left.

14 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Mrs. Fussy Fussypants said...

Mamma, I'm running dry myself!

How about "Great Mamma Moments in History" Bossy-style!

I bet Mamma's got some great moments!

coolbeans said...

Give me a list of your favorites. You can pick the items. Here are some ideas:

Book
Movie
Song
Memory
Meal
Deodorant
Floor covering
Blanket
Time of year
Time of day
Ritual
Tradition
Joke

Anonymous said...

sundayscribbles.blogspot.com

they put up prompts... one a week... this is a link to my post from this weeks prompt...

http://web.mac.com/jandksomers/Blog/Kates_Blog/Entries/2007/11/19_I_Carry.html

just dig back in their archive of prompts... i'm sure something will strike... i enjoy your blog... hope you enjoy mine...

Anonymous said...

I like how you have that favorite beauty product thingie. I'd love if people would share things like their favorite herb (rhodiola rosea, for me), favorite antidepressant (wellbutrin), etc.

Anonymous said...

Stop whining and live life, then write about it. :) (I find that a smiley face helps with the throwing.)

PunditMom said...

Just wait -- I have a tag coming your way! ;)

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Well I'm dang curious about birth stories these days. Without having to get cable.

Care to share?

Anonymous said...

Do you have any regrets in life and if you do what is your biggest regret? If that's too heavy then how about telling us about the greatest gift you ever got for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

It's wrong to be calling it NaPloMoFo, right? Cause that's where I am right now. Smart idea, maintaining TWO blogs for a month. What the hell was I thinking?

Anonymous said...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Lawyer Mama said...

Do Julie's Hump Day Hmmm for tomorrow. The topic is music. http://theartfulflower.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I want to know who your presidential candidate is and why. I'm very on the fence (should I go for Hillary because she's a woman? should I go for Edwards because I truly like his message? Who will bring this fractured nation together? Will we ever be able to correct the wrongs of the last 7 years?)

If that's too heavy then I'd love to hear about qualities you love in a friend and how you feel about making friends as a 30-something, working mom.

Gunfighter said...

You could always post about what a great guy you think I am.

I'd read it.

karrie said...

You could borrow from OTJ and post a picture begging for captions. That was fun to read. :-)