Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mawiage

I want to run away from home. RIGHT NOW!

Everyone in my house is deaf. That might be because none of them has stopped whining long enough to give their eardrums an opportunity to stop reverberating in their own heads.

There are three TVs on at the same time and husband is being pissy because I didn't get the right frickin sour cream.

Yes. Sour cream.

He NEEDS the fat-free kind. So badly apparently that he just left for the grocery store even though I just returned from there.

Pray for him that he doesn't run out of gas or break down between here and there, because it's fairly unlikely that I'd go get him--at least right away.

20 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Gunfighter said...

I ain't EVEN touching this one.

josetteplank.com said...

"Pray for him that he doesn't run out of gas or break down between here and there, because it's fairly unlikely that I'd go get him--at least right away."

I'm sorry. I feel your pain, truly I do. But that made me laugh maniacally.

I think Mercury is in retrograde. Everyone in my house is in a funk, too.

Anonymous said...

Are you in my house?

Ryane said...

haha. See...now, I have that moment in my house too, only--I live alone. ;-) Does that mean that I'm both doing the thing that annoys me, and annoying myself..all at the same time?!

Anonymous said...

What is he really bent out of shape about?

sam {temptingmama} said...

Oh dear. I don't even know what to say about this one.

Sour cream was that big a deal? Wow.

Amy said...

My husband totally acts that way - about sour cream! I'm not making this up.

Steve said...

Come stay at our house for the weekend.

Kellyology said...

You wouldn't pick him up? INCONCEIVABLE!

Kellyology said...

"Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam... And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva... So tweasure your wuv."

OK Sorry...I'll stop now.

Lawyer Mama said...

Oh boy. Sounds like my house last night. My crime? Bringing home generic Raisin Bran.

Sue Doe-Nim said...

My husband won't eat anything white so it's no big deal.

I did once make chocolate chip cookies with margarine instead of butter (I was low on butter and really tired) and that turned into a big broohaha.

Thankfully I learned my lesson.

Don't feed him!

PunditMom said...

Do they EVER listen to us?

Jennifer said...

Men! Sheesh.

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Ooh, I've had these days. I've had whole months like this. Sorry.

Unknown said...

I almost ran away from home last night. Not over sour cream, but over the husband acting like a baby nonetheless.

http://pootandcubby.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Come over to my house.

Oh wait. The boy is having a sleepover. And both kids are squirreling out in a big, bad way. Come to think of it... You might want to stay there. heehee.

Does your hubby go through times where he'll just be pissy and overly critical for a few weeks and then it goes away and he's back to being himself? What is WITH that?

Slackermommy said...

Sounds very familiar to my night and my hubby whining that he doesn't feel like chili for dinner after I had already thawed the hamburger and told the kids that I was making it which is one of the few meals they eat. He went as far to say he would just go out and get his own dinner. What the? Completely out of character for him. These scenarios are what I call a man period.

Maureen said...

Yeah, and they blame our mood swings on PMS... I wonder what they call men's swings. Oh, they have them... I've seen it myself too. But low fat sour cream? My hubby is always fighting daughter and I to get the full-fat one!

Mom O Matic said...

I fully understand the need to have the required diet food in the house NOW. But why is that your job? If I were you I would buy both and then dump out the fat free and fill it with full fat!