Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank Heaven for Little Memes

I've been pretty bad about responding to tags recently. It's not that I'm not humbled to be thought of--trust me I love it thank you--I've just been off the meme thing recently.

Pulling into the homestretch of NaBloPoMo during this holiday weekend has me digging deep to put words on a page, so I'm leaning on the support.

First a thanks to my NY friend ~JJ! for the Me and Mine Meme.

Here's the deets:

Me and Mine Meme 100 Directions:
1.) State the name of your blog, your real name or your online name, and link to your "about me" page.
2.) Say you want to be profiled on BlogHer as a family blogger and link back to this Me and Mine 100 original post, http://www.blogher.org/mommy-and-family-bloggers-promote-yourselves-me-and-mine-meme-100.
3.) Tell how long you've been blogging.
4.) Pass this meme on to three other bloggers that you think should be profiled/interviewed, and ask them to do the meme. (Kindly link to the bloggers you select.)

1. You're here at Mamma Loves... I'm Amie and if you look to left of the page you can read all about me--or just head on back through the archives.

2. I'd love to be profiled on BlogHer as a family blogger.

3. I've been blogging for about a year and a half.

4. I'm passing this along to Arkie Mama, Andi from Poot and Cubby and Slackermommy.

Now I haven't done this in a while, so when Cristie at Krinkle's Place asked, I thought what the heck.

Seven Things About Me

1. I like to tell myself I'm prematurely grey, though at age 37 I'm not so sure it's that premature anymore.

2. I love taking photographs. I'm REALLY hoping for a digital SLR camera for Christmas. It's that or the umpires are going to get pretty annoyed with me next season when I block the base path trying to take close-ups of my ballplayers.

3. My mom's only sister--my aunt--died of liver cancer seven years ago. I still miss her every day. She was so much a part of my life.

4. I have an innie.

5. When I first get into bed at night I arrange myself with the pillow doubled up under my neck and the blanket pulled up to my chin. I can't fall asleep this way though. I always turn over on my stomach to actually drift off, yet I never lay down this way first.

6. If I wake up at night from a bad dream or I can't sleep because I'm worried about something I make sure some part of my body is touching my husband. It calms me down immediately.

7. I have vivid dreams. They are realistic. They are in color. And I almost always remember them. I think I need to cut back on the Diet Coke.

Seven Bloggers tagged using the NaBloPoMo Randomizer and MommyBlogger Group

1. Oh, Nothing
2. Canned Laughter
3. VDog and Little Man
4. Mom's the Word
5. Chik Austin (I love her shoes!)
6. Mama(e) in Translation
7. Reality Testing

Go forth folks and tell us about yourselves.

5 Deserve Mamma's Love:

BOSSY said...

Bossy tells herself the flecks in her hair are paint. Can't get more into Denial than that.

Lawyer Mama said...

Those hairs are just freak happenings. They aren't really gray.

Beth said...

Gray? What gray? (Says one who was - until very recently - "maturely gray.")

Thanks for your advice! The disaster is fixed - with highlights.

Nancy said...

Grey hair and crows feet ... I remind myself I have earned every one of them and accept them as an award =)

Anonymous said...

How did I not notice you tagged me the first time I read this? I'm losing it.