Thursday, November 22, 2007

For You

I am grateful for so many things today--and everyday even if it seems like I forget.

Things great and small.

It is so easy to lose sight of the many blessings we have, and I love the fact that we take at least one day each year to ensure we don't.

The community of incredible people I've come to know through blogging was most unexpected when I started throwing my words to the wind a little more than a year ago. I am tremendously grateful for the friendships both online and in real life it has brought me.

I hope each of you has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Please know you are in my thoughts today.

8 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Maureen said...

Mama:

Hope you and yours had a terrific Thanksgiving, with not too much turkey and some time to relax.

I am thankful for your online friendship as well (even though our Thanksgiving was last month...)

All the best,

Nancy said...

Enjoy these few Thanksgiving days of food, family and friends. Remember to let those thoughts of thanks continue on throughout the year.

Gunfighter said...

We like you, too.

PunditMom said...

We're thankful for you, too!

Lawyer Mama said...

I like you too!

Hope you had a great turkey day, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

And you are in mine!

Momo Fali said...

I'm a couple of days late...I blame the triptophan...but, I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

As were you and your boys. I hope you are enjoying your leftovers!