Saturday, March 31, 2007

Insert Cheesy Prom Theme Here


Aeeeahheahhhhhhh!!! ((((hugs)))) (air kiss) (air kiss)

Oh. My. God! Y'alllllll. I'm so glad you're here!

Can you believe it?! It's our prom!!

You look SUH good! You're dress is gorgeous! And your hair....! Did you get it done? You had to have it done. Those tendrils. The curls. And look it doesn't move when you dance.

We went to the BEST party before dinner.



Look at all the couples. The guys all matched their cummerbunds and bowties to our dress or corsages.


EVERYONE was at the pre-prom party. We tried to sneak in some wine coolers. But her parents were SO uncool. We had to wait until we got in the limo.

Did you hear Arlene and Lynn got a limo for 14 people! It might have been big, but ours IS the party limo.

We had the coolest driver. He totally put up the privacy glass and didn't want to know WHAT we were doing in the back. The eight of us had the BEST ride over.

Did you have your picture taken yet? You HAVE to do it before you start dancing. You don't want to look all sweaty in your prom picture. I mean it's your PROM picture. You're going to have it forever!

What are you doing after? G got the radest hotel room. Y'all should come by.

OMG!! THAT is my favorite song. Gotta go dance.

(over her shoulder) Come find me if you go to the bathroom. I HAVE to show you my thigh highs!! G is so excited. He can't wait to see them. Hee hee hee hee.


10 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, lookit you rockin' the blue shadow! Go, girl!

That first pic, though, girlfriend to the left looks like she's about to get MARRIED! You guys crash a wedding or something?

Ooh, fun fun fun...I wish my REAL prom had been this fun...or fun at all, actually...

This was quite hilarious, a trip through time going through bags and bags of old photos! And a lot of "damn, I was SOOOO skinny!"

I'm off to make the rounds at the other tables...gotta see and be seen, ya know.

karrie said...

This is hilarious.

Both proms that I did not attend had Stairway to Heaven as the theme. Mmmkay....1989 and 1990, not 1972

Anonymous said...

What a night!!!!
I was too busy smoking a bowl in the back...I'll try to get some pictures done today....

OhTheJoys said...

Prom photos posted!

(Yours are better.)

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Faaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnntastic.

I suppose I'll have to post my prom picture now. No more excuses.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

One year, my boyfriend and I were so tired of going to dances by the time prom rolled around, we just drove through McDonald's in his Honda Accord and made out in a parking lot during the time we would have wasted on a nice dinner.

Slackermommy said...

I love cheesy prom photos!

Jennifer said...

That is a bitchin' limo.

Rad.

Love your pictures!

L said...

Thanks for the inspiration. As you know, my prom pic is up.
This was fun.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are awesome!!