Saturday, March 10, 2007

Is Your Kiss On My List?

Do you and your significant other have your lists assembled? Are they fluid or is the rule at your house that they must be laminated--no substitutions?

You know what I'm talking about right? The list of 5 famous people you can hook up with should you actually be presented with the opportunity.

There's no laminating in our house. Because, you know, we're surrounded by so many celebrities here in the DC burbs that we just don't want to get pinned down.

So here's my current version:

  1. Patrick Dempsey
  2. Bono
  3. Derek Jeter
  4. Patrick Dempsey
  5. Patrick Dempsey

And Shakey's:

  1. Ashley Judd
  2. Ashley Judd
  3. Ashley Judd
  4. Ashley Judd
  5. Ashley Judd

As you can see, we're both pretty committed.

So who's on your list?

And because this was inspired by Joe, who would be on your list if you decided to switch teams?

Me? Thanks for asking...

  1. Ashley Judd (the brunette version)
  2. Mariska Hargitay
  3. Jenna Jameson (oh come on! you know she must have a trick or two)
  4. Ashley Judd (the red head version)
  5. Ashley Judd (the blonde version)

So be honest. Who's your fantasy Daddy/Mamma?

And I totally reserve the right to adopt your list if it's better than mine.

14 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Jill said...

I like Jason Bateman and Dennis Quaid (weird, huh?). But I think Eric sort of looks like those guys, so maybe it's sweet. Eric likes Penelope Cruz. I look nothing like Penelope Cruz. Hmmmmm.

Jill said...

Oh, and if I switched teams I would go for Salma Hayek.

OhTheJoys said...

On the other team thing, I've always had a thing for Mary Stuart Masterson. Who knows why?!

Steve said...

1. Jason Statham
2. Christopher Meloni
3. The UPS driver at our building
4. Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs
4. Stanely Tucci

Yeah, I got the balding thing going on.

Switching teams: Mary Stuart Masterson as well.

Anonymous said...

Here's mine:
Johhny Depp
Julian McMahon
Johhny Depp
Julian McMahon
Johhny Depp

And if I were to switch teams:
Johhny Depp
Julian McMahon
Johhny Depp
Julian McMahon
Johhny Depp

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

If I were switching teams I'd have to go for Shakira. I likes my wimens spicy.

(btw, this is the first day I've been able to comment on Blogger blogs in over a week. It's going to take me a long time to catch up on everyone's fabulous posts!)

Bobby D. said...

my list: (live persons)
1.Johnny Depp
2.Johnny Depp
3.Heath Ledger
4. Bobby Cannivalli (sp?)
5. Johnny Depp

If I could time travel...

1. a young Anthony Quinn
2. youngish Gary Cooper
3. Steve McQueen
4. a young Charles Bronson
5. ???

Bobby D. said...

if I switched teams:

1. Keira Knightly
2. Vanessa Paradis
3. Penelope Cruz
4. Michelle Williams
5. ????

Anonymous said...

1. Sienna Miller
2. Kate Winslet
3. Kate Beckinsale
4. Kelly Brook
5. Helen Mirren

Gotta love an English rose, tryin to make it in Hollywood.

Webmiztris said...

hmmm, let's see (in no particular order):

1. Johnny Depp
2. Dane Cook
3. Ryan Reynolds
4. Jack Black
5. Leonardo DiCaprio

if I had to switch teams, I have NO idea. I never really thought about that!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

OOHHH! I am going to have to put some thought into this one!

1. Matt Dillon ( He looked really hot in You, Me, and Dupree)
2. Julian McMahon ( I'm with Wondermom.....HOT, HOT, HOT!)
3. The dark haired dancer from "Dancing with the Stars"....I cannot remember his name.....Let me look it up.....Tony Dovolani. (HOT, and can MOVE!)
4. Jake Gyllenhal ( Even as a gay cowboy, HOT!)
5. Josh Hartnett

If I had to switch teams I would probably choose someone who is a lesbian....since they will have to show me the ropes! :)
Portia DeRossi maybe......then again, maybe I want a manlier one....so I can be the girly girl!
What about Drew Barrymore? She seems like a wild one!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Queen, I think it's Mario from Saved by the Bell...

Hum....
I'd have to say:

I need to come back after I put Magoo to bed.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Oh Queen.. you were talking about Sarah Evans partner...
I thought you meant the other latin lover dude.

Anonymous said...

In no particular order since preferences shift ever so slightly from day to day:

1 - Johnny Depp
2 - Jon Bon Jovi
3 - Bono
4 - A guy I actually know but who shall remain nameless for obvious reasons
5 - Jonathan Rhys Myers

I have a real Johnny Depp/Bon Jovi problem. Mmm-mmm.

On the team-switching, I'll have to give that more thought since I never really contemplated that before.

But back to Johnny Depp....