Saturday, March 03, 2007

Diet? What Diet?

I can't wait to tell you about the amazing day I had yesterday, but I owe my fellow future MILFs an update, so here it goes.

  • You know what I had for dessert tonight? Girl Scout cookies.
  • You know what happened to my diet last week? A conference. Think lots of mojitos.
  • You know the liklihood I'm getting on the scale today? Zilch.

But Shakey still thinks I got it going on (bow chicka bow wow) so I'm not sweating the setback.

Hope your week was more successful than mine (on the diet front that is)!

10 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

It is absolutely impossible to diet on vacation! Hope you acted up, at least a little bit!

Good luck next week!

Francesca said...

Totally impossible to diet on vacation. And in winter. And if there are girl scout cookies around. Yum.

But clearly you got it going on. Keep on keeping it on!

MissAllycat said...

Somehow I managed to have brownie batter for dinner. Brownie batter?? WHO DOES THAT???

Lisa said...

Ohhh those drinks and those cookies? Serious temptation! But they are SO FREAKING GOOD.

Unknown said...

You can have my share of the Thin Mints. I hate those things.

Slackermommy said...

Hey, we all fall off the wagon, some of us just stay off way too long! You'll get back on.

Anonymous said...

One week won't make or break you, just make sure that you come back strong this week.
Best,
Coop

Anonymous said...

Cookies and Mojitos?! You're my kinda gal

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

You're allowed to "slip" here and there ... I always plan on gaining 5lbs over vacations!!

I'm actually finally at the weight I was when I got prenant w/ Matthew... it took me two long years to get it off! But ... I was 10lbs over when I got PG... so..
I have 10 more to go...

It's sooo hard when you're home allllll dayyyyyyy long w/ that refrigerator calling you!!

I've eaten 4 bags total of Cheeto's trying to get my kid to eat... so.. I'm doing all the eating for him. How can you not want to eat?? Maybe I need a gtube! I can't resist food.

Attila the Mom said...

LOL Nope. ;-)