Thursday, March 22, 2007

Holy Tit-Foot Batman!!

As if I didn't already have a sufficient number of body image issues, now I have to worry about something like this happening too?!

Go ahead, you've got to read it. And don't miss the link to the photo. I had NO idea this was possible.

16 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

Stop it. Just. Just. Stop.
I can't. Just can't.
Disturbed. Greatly.

karrie said...

Oh, how I needed this today!! LOL!

Some dude with a foot fetish has probably just wet himself.

Mom O Matic said...

LOL! I love the title of this post!

Attila the Mom said...

What a knocker---I mean shocker! LOL

I think I'll have nightmares about this. Really.

Thanks for the pimp!

Lisa said...

Icky, icky, ICKY. That would FREAK me out.

So glad to hear your trip to N O was fun.

Unknown said...

Foot boob. That is an odd one. I'm wondering where Attila finds these sorts of things.

OhTheJoys said...

(She sings) "These tits were made for walkin..."

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Living. Gawd.

Like I don't have enough boob mass.

Pendullum said...

Ohhhh......
Now what else is there really to day???
Ohhh.....

Jennifer said...

That may be the funniest/weirdest/creepiest things I ever heard!!! Thanks for sharing!

flutter said...

If I could grow a penis on my arm, I wouldn't need my boyfriend.

Amie Adams said...

Ah flutter...can you imagine such a world?

A Citizen said...

Believe me, owning a penis is overrated.

I could use another head, the old one is full of useless trivia- I wonder if they are growing one of those now-a-days.

Great post Mamma...

Anonymous said...

Oh holy crap on a stick! UNREAL! Great post!

Shoemakers the world over are peeing themselves at the very idea of the untapped market...

Slackermommy said...

Wow, wow, and wow! Simply amazing.

Kristi Harrison said...

I could've lived my whole life and never ever seen that.

Thanks.