Friday, March 09, 2007

Have You Hugged Your MILF Today?

Lovely comments abound from men of a certain age (older than 35?) admitting that they like their women with a little meat on them. What sweet, sweet music to my ears.

You see I have no aspirations of being rail thin. I'd be happy for "in shape." Pursuing heroin chic for me would be like searching for the end of a rainbow. I was blessed with curves, that for once in my life, I actually don't want to lose completely. I'm happy to look like a woman. Though yet another cruel joke of nature is that some of those "curves" tend to be the first things to disappear when I do lose weight. And that's sad, because I've loved reading those Ds on the bra tags for the first time in my life.

Anyway, I had a good week. Ate healthy. Stuck to my plan. No snacks. No sugar.

I'll be hopping of the wagon for a brief time at the end of next week, because no one can really expect me to go to New Orleans and not enjoy the best part about the city--THE INCREDIBLE FOOD.

Did I mention I'm going to New Orleans next week?! I'm going to New Orleans next weekend for a long weekend!

I am so excited! Went to school there. Haven't been back for years. This will be the first trip there together for me and Shakey. The first time we've gone away alone with each other in seven (yes, I said SEVEN) years. Cue Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get it On." Oh yeah, and there will be basketball--first and second round of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

New Orleans, basketball, food and sex...don't hate me!

5 Deserve Mamma's Love:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Nicely done on the good week.

Have a ball in New Orleans!! I must visit there one day soon. It sounds like such a fun place. And by all means indulge. Calories don't count on vacation!!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

omg. Not hating you, but so incredibly jealous!!! I'm hoping you have a camera going with you - and feel free to write about food in great detail.

Also hoping that you get to see Mississippi State in the second rounds . . . Go Dawgs!

sillychick said...

I hate you. You suck. Such a beeyotch.

Have a good time, though!!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Have a great time and eat your heart out!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do not hate you. I am, however, having a very big jealousy attack on all fronts! Well, I could live without the basketball, but the rest -- sigh. Hope it's fabulous.