Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What a Day!

It wasn't really out of the ordinary, but it was just good.

I was able to follow Emily's incredible opportunity with the Clinton Global Initiave. Read back a few posts as she live-blogged her day.

I was greeted by this email from my dad.

Yeah, there was work to do--too much in fact--but I was able to have one-on-one time with my eldest tonight as we shopped for clothes.

The moon is full.

And, it's probably the last warm night of the year.

I should be in bed, but I had to enjoy some time this evening outside.

Some days it's just the little things.

4 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

Happy Harvest Moon...

My favorite moon of all time.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth!

Marie Green said...

Love the little things. You are right, even when we are busy and *should* be doing other things, it's so great to have those moments.

Smiles.