Thursday, September 20, 2007

Truth or Dare?

I don't know why, but this sounds like fun. And I don't know what came over me to pick Dare, but I'm all in on this one.

I pray there is no public nudity involved. I'd hate to send that many people to therapy.

Head on over and pick one. I'll set up some linky love to all participants who took part at my urging.

Edited to add: I'm a little disappointed by the lack of male participation in this fun. What are ya? Wimps?!

17 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Lawyer Mama said...

I just told her I'm in for a dare. I just hope public nudity is not involved.

Nancy said...

I jumped on the dare bandwagon.

This could be interesting ... or embarassing.

melodyann said...

Mamma, I am now your non-practicing lesbo love slave for life. What a nice thing to link to me!! I promise to you all, no nudity or poop or boogers involved.

Gina said...

I'm too chicken.

Sue Doe-Nim said...

Okie dokie.

I'm sure you're stunned that I'll take the dare.

Anything over honesty.

Julie Pippert said...

I picked TRUTH of course. :)

Julie
Using My Words

Chris H said...

Ha ha, I told her I pick.... Truth AND Dare!!! I wanna do both! ha ha ha!

kris said...

This scares me. So of course I'll probably do it.

Anonymous said...

I took the dare. I hope she goes easy on us.

Stacey said...

Truth. Now I'm scurred!

Jennifer said...

How fun is this!! Thanks for sending us over!

QT said...

I took the dare, too!

Be Inspired Always said...

I picked truth of course, the last time someone dared me to do something I ended up embarrassed for life.




Jillian

S said...

I'm a truth girl.

You live in my head said...

I saw you at mamalikey. I hope this doesn't mean you are involved in stealing my emails.

I will let blogger know about this.

Happy blogging;)

Anonymous said...

I'm too tired for a dare, so I went truth.

Anonymous said...

I'm too tired for a dare, so I went truth.