Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm Not Breaking In, I'm Just Dancing

I'm pretty sure I was the only 37 year old mom in my neighborhood standing in her driveway this morning at 3:10 a.m. with her reading glasses on her head, waving a dish towel and channeling Christina Aguilera through her iPod.

There may have been one other, but I think she's only 35.

Ain't no other man
on the planet
knows what you do...

11 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Chris H said...

What the hell were you doing up at that hour, let alone dancing with a dish towel!!!!!!! Nutter you are!

K said...

You should have called! ;o) Max didn't sleep for crap...and still isn't. bleh

Heather said...

Lurve that song!

Anonymous said...

I think you need a vacation to NY!!!

Marie Green said...

What was the dancing occasion? It must have been GOOOOOOD. =)

Special K ~Toni said...

If I danced like that- I would be a size 2! But *sigh*I won't try, to afraid I will break something!

Amy said...

I am totally intrigued.

Anonymous said...

As appalled as I am by the Christina Aguilarea, I am more concerned what you were doing awake at 3:10.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

But you didn't say what you had been drinking.

Paige Jennifer said...

This is why I adore you so much! I'll be sure to bring my own dishtowel when I come to visit your neck of the woods.

Mom O Matic said...

I hope you befriended her. She most likely has good pills.