You may not come with millions. You may not need 30 minutes to make a meal.
But, the family has taken a vote and it was unanimous.*
For those of you who haven't been following along (what? you don't stop by her five times a day?), it started yesterday with an email from dear old dad.
Then came the grateful response:
Thank you family for all the love and support and guidance and advertising and marketing and, and, and… holy cr@p!!!
The testimony from a friend (see anonymous).
And of course the vote (have you ever tried to get four sisters to agree on anything?).
We have decided it might be time.
My brother is now officially on the auction block.
If you're interested, we'd be willing to entertain your offers for a date with my brother.
Despite the suggestion on the earlier post that we might be able to let him go sight-unseen, we felt we'd get a much better price if you could see the quality of the goods (not those goods--ewww he's my brother).
Here are the stats:
- Lives in Houston, TX
- Has a PhD in something science related--it's too complicated for me to understand
- He's a young 40
- Owns his own home--and it doesn't have wheels
- He's gainfully employed--it was a nail-biter there for a while
- Remembers birthdays (he sent me flowers this year!!)
- Has been on the vomit comet
- He has four fabulously gorgeous sisters
- He doesn't live near any of them
- Not a butter face
- Skilled in the way of the ninjas
- Not claustrophobic
- Has incredible muscle control
Oh, and he's willing to make an ass of himself for fun.
The bidding will open at a long weekend of babysitting for his three "spirited" nephews.
*Dad was going to object but we just stuffed a chocolate chip cookie in his mouth.
**Serious inquiries only please.