Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Armed Forces Appreciation

To the beautiful Marine Major eating his lunch today at Cosi--the one with the strong shoulders, experienced hands, gorgeous face and cute little scar on the back of his head:

Thank you sir for turning a typically dull wait for my salad into a mini-museum outing.

Your well-worn wedding band probably made you even more attractive. Your wife is a lucky woman.

I must apologize if I stared just a little too long. I tried to look away. But damn!

You made my day. Feel free to serve my country any time.

Sincerely,
Mamma

NOTE to the Manager at Cosi in Rosslyn, VA: Pay this serviceman to eat in your restaurant every day. I promise. You'll do a booming business.

18 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Bananas said...

I need a picture!! Next time bring a spy cam for your readers' drooling fantasies...

Kristin said...

I'm with Bananas... you need to fire off a photo from your cell phone!

Melina said...

Yeah I was just going to say the same thing these two ladies said, Where's the picture?

QT said...

With military being one of my weaknesses, I most DEFINITELY need a photo!

Chris H said...

You perve you! Or do you just fancy Military men? I love watching other people while out too, even the dorky ones!

Blog Antagonist said...

I am SUCH a sucker for a man in uniform. I told husband he'd get a LOT more sex if he worked for the USPS. Yeah. I'm not choosy.

Lawyer Mama said...

I have a serious thing for military men. Luckily hubby has some Navy dress whites so we can play Debra Winger & Richard Gere....

Kelly said...

I have a thing for constructions workers, much the way you describe your lust over this man in uniform. Seeing those tight dirty jeans and orange t-shirts and grizzled facial hair, yum.

Careful staring too long at the Major, though, you don't want to spill your hot coffee on his pants and make him have to change!

Devra said...

Let it be said that if we all get together in The D.C. I am leaving The Huz at home! You gals would eat him up alive as he is adorable in his flight suit. Slurrrp.

Seattle Mamacita said...

a man in uniform...ahhh

Steve said...

OMG, pictures pictures. I love uniforms. I get all worked up with UPS.

BOSSY said...

Bossy thinks this is like Love At First Read.

Kellyology said...

Seriously...really good for business!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Nothing batter than a hottie in uniform!!!!

Anonymous said...

What?! No photo! Nothing like some eye candy to make my day.

Nancy said...

A man in uniform is sexy, with a wedding band resistibly irresistible!

Beth said...

I'm in agreement with so many of the above comments. There's just something about a man in uniform - any kind of uniform!
I wonder. Does the male species realize how often women ogle men?

Unknown said...

Dorky Dad's to-do list:

1. Get uniform
2. Put it on for Wife.
3. Enjoy!