Saturday, September 22, 2007

This Morning

While standing at the table doing puzzles:

Mr. 3: I fart in the tub and bubbles come out.

Mr. 5: Awesome.

11 Deserve Mamma's Love:

PunditMom said...

I'm in awe of the talent in your household! :)

kellyo75 said...

That IS awesome! My boys are fascinated by these things too!!

OhTheJoys said...

I second Mr. 5!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I think it's awesome that Mr. 3 impressed Mr. 5.

I too, am impressed.

Bananas said...

Ha ha ha ha ha.
I love little boys.

Beth said...

And at 5 and 3, it is an awesome feat! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the awesome. So funny.

Lawyer Mama said...

They've got cause and effect completely down. And dude, I would have been impressed too!

Anonymous said...

I so miss taking baths!!!

moosh in indy. said...

Dude, everyday in our house.
Every. day.

Laura Marchant said...

After reading the previous blog and then scrolling down to this one, it was just the laugh I needed.