Friday, November 24, 2006

Movies and Mischief

Day 24
Mood: Relaxin'


Just finished watching Thank You For Smoking. Aaron Eckhart is a babe (though he's no Patrick Dempsey--don't worry Patrick I haven't given up on you)! Do you think Katie Holmes thought her role in the movie would be an omen for her decision to ride Tom Cruise's wave to stardom? I mean I know I'm supposed to support my fellow woman...and I usually do...but seriously?! Tom Cruise?

I gotta say if any guy I was dating started jumping up and down on couches--even if it was on the Oprah Winfrey show--I'd have to end the relationship right there. There's no place you can go but down when a guy is that crazy about you. The pressure to be that perfect would be too much. You couldn't burp, you couldn't floss your teeth in front of him, shoot forget getting a wrinkle or swearing during labor. What if you gnashed teeth during sex or bonked heads when he went in for a kiss? Without a full time director choreographing your every lovemaking scene there'd be a strong chance that his rose-colored lenses would get dirty.

The pressure! I have a hard enough time remembering to wear matching panties and bra on date night. Then add shaving your legs and maybe getting your nails done? Better schedule all of my big events in the same week, because I'm not going to be able to keep up that look for too long.

Oh and along the same lines...here's another fun product that found its way across my screen. Yet another step in ever-lengthening process to be beautiful. I think I'm going to go for the pink, if only for the reaction. Though with my luck the timing of the process would probably coincide with the need for some emergency gynecological exam. I know my esthetician's seen it all before, but my ob/gyn? I blush just seeing him if I've recently had a bikini wax. I mean I know he's delivered two of my children...but does he need to know I have sex too?

1 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

You actually OWN panties and bras that match? Wow, you are even more my idol than before. :-)