Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mamma's Got a Headache Kids

Day 9

Mood: Melancholy

I think I'm crashing after the sugar rush of the election results. I have come back to reality after an amazing week full of incredible emotions and for some reason my work and my house and my responsibilities are all still here waiting. Damn reality! Let's not forget the pressure of coming up with a post each day. The first seven were easy...I was on a NaBloPoMo roll but now the reins are coming up short. Not that I'm thinking of throwing in the towel. Oh no!! I think I'm just asking for your forgivness for this lackluster post.

I do have to say a big THANK YOU to One Weird Mother for sending over so many readers interested in Merit Badge Day. This week we are actually developing some themes in our requests. Of course, you should check back Sunday for the weekly re-cap and to let us know what distinction you earned this week. So far my front running accomplishment is having the ability to hold a pleasant conversation with a woman while she applied molten wax to my nether regions. But it's still only Thursday and who knows what feats I can perform by Sunday.

Hope you're having a nice night!!

1 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Jill said...

Bah! You post the most disturbing pictures.

Hang in there with NaBloPoMo. I'm not doing it, but I'm cheering on the rest of you.