Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mmm, Turkey

Day 23
Mood: FULL

Oh! I ate too much today! The food is so delicious, the buffet is just sitting there...I put myself into gastric distress. I could just eat those candied sweet potatoes forever! And the deep-fried turkey? They added a marinade this year that made it even better! I never thought the idea of a deep-fried turkey sounded all that appetizing until I had one. Now, I can't imagine having it any other way.

I do still miss my mom's stuffing! We haven't had Thanksgiving together for a few years now in exchange for great Christmases together, but I'm hoping next year...there's just nothing like your own mom's stuffing.

Hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving! Hope to have something a bit wittier to share tomorrow once the tryptophan wears off.

0 Deserve Mamma's Love: