Thursday, November 02, 2006

Behave! Mom's Watching!

Day 2 and I still have something to say.


My mom wants the URL for my blog! So far I've held off. When she mentioned it again tonight I told her I didn't know if I could give it to her because then I couldn't vent about her here. Her reply? "Um yeah, that's the idea." Killjoy!

There's really not much mom doesn't hear from me. And she's too smart for me to pull anything over on her--she knows all the stuff I don't tell her too--even if she pretends like she doesn't. Which is so frustrating by the way. It's like I have a little mini-Mom on my shoulder acting as my conscience. Makes it hard to be really bad. And there are just some times when you need a little bad in your life.

So I guess she'll get the address. Leave a comment, tell her hi. She'll feel so honored.

4 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom!

OhTheJoys said...

My mom reads mine and comments. I think you should require your mom to comment if she's going to read... you know, make it conditional. Then she too has to keep it in line or the whole internet will be the judge.

Hi Mom or Mama!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I like the conditional reading idea! My mom, dad, and even my in-laws have been known to read my blog. Of course, this rarely stops me from rambling about things they might view as inappropriate. I even think my mom sent out the address for mine to her friends! You could use it as your own passive-aggressive way of airing disputes!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amie's mom! Hope you enjoy the rants as much as I do -- a fellow working mom in the neighborhood! Maybe I'll meet you next time you visit!