Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How Do Your Kids Learn to Count?

Mr. 4 asked me to wipe his bottom today after a trip to the bathroom.

Then he showed me he could count to five.

"Look mom! Five poops. One. Two. Three. Four Five."

We're not doing anything here if we aren't always looking for those teaching moments.

4 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Shalet said...

Oh my! That would so happen in my house too!

Ndinombethe said...

hahaha - I'm almost ashamed to say I took a photo of my boy's droppings cause they were nuclear radioactive green (from the food colouring a friend of mine fed the children) and he DESPERATELY wanted to show her son when he came home from school...

See, you're surrounded by normal parents. Always teaching a lesson - food colouring/play do cookies turn your insides green. Never eat it again!

Counting is important. Well done # 4

Anonymous said...

LOL

I guess whatever works, works.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

Dude. 5 poops are totally impressive. Hailey would be making up a whole song about them.