Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Birth of the Peanut Butter Man

It was a pretty afternoon (every other hour it didn't rain today) and it started like this:


And as any parent might expect, it ended like this:

20 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I see your "Peanut Butter Man" is a master of the obvious....just like my JM! LOVE HIM!

Too cute...nice job on the video uploading....NO CLUE how to do that!

Anonymous said...

"I'm Peanut Butter Man and I slide in the dirt" is one of the best things anyone has said ever. Just went back and capitalized Peanut Butter Man. Not sure he's a superhero but it seemed appropriate.

Delora said...

HAHAHAHHAA. That totally made my whole weekend.

Suburban Correspondent said...

I hate this weather. I want crisp cool air, dammit.

Whit said...

That's awesome!

flutter said...

he is HILARIOUS!

Paige Jennifer said...

If he were my child, I'd be freaking out. But, because he's yours (read: I don't have to hose him down), it's an adorable snippet.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!

Gwen said...

Looks like an ad for Tide.

:)

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Oh nooooooooo! The baseball pants!!!

Anonymous said...

You got skills, girl. A Liberal Lurker

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, don't know which I love more - Peanut Butter Man, or the credits - I think I'll watch it some more!

mamatulip said...

That.

Is.

AWESOME.

Mrs. Schmitty said...

That is just all sorts of awesome!

Anonymous said...

Peanut Butter Man? He's freakin' AWSOME! I loved it!!!

So something that Carter would do! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOVED it! Isn't Movie Maker awesome? It's even better when you can get it to work!

PunditMom said...

I say there is definitely an Oscar nomination in this one!

Anonymous said...

Your son is hilarious. Peanut butter man rocks!! That chanting phrase may be stuck in our heads all day now.

Ruth Dynamite said...

You've got to archive this video until high school/college graduation, his wedding day...stuff like that. Priceless!

Unknown said...

I really kinda wish I could do that same thing...