Sunday, April 27, 2008

Holy Hell!

I thought I had a post brewing. It seemed like something I could sink my teeth into, something a bit more revealing. I'm also working on the next installment of How He Became Our Son, but then I found this series today.

Incredible writing. Incredible strength. An incredible woman.

So rather than posting myself, I had to sit and read the whole thing.

It's amazing.

And frankly, I'm almost embarrassed to even be recounting my adventure by comparison.

I'm sitting with some serious perspective right now.

15 Deserve Mamma's Love:

flutter said...

It's not a contest babe. Your story needs to be told, too.

Nancy said...

I did the exact same thing ...sat and read it all the way through. And how she can recall with grace and humor is amazing.

Please continue with your story ... it left my heart hanging. (hugs)

K said...

We all have our own stories and you better not stop telling yours! Crystal's breaks my heart and we share a lot of the same pain, but like flutter said, not a competition and keep on writing!

S said...

hmm, i will have to take a look. meanwhile, please keep telling your own story, okay?

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Please continue on! I've already read Crystal tonight. . . I've got time for you too :)

C. said...

Don't you love finding others who can feel and tell their story magically? You are that way to us, so write away, please!!!!

Pendullum said...

But I am missing your perspective... and your story...

; (

Bayou Belle said...

Hey girl. Stopping by to say hello. Forgot about this series you were writing! Can't wait to read the rest.

Lisa said...

Am only part way through.

Had goosebumps on arms and legs the entire time! Wow.

And like flutter said. Its not a contest. This doesn't diminish your experiences.

Lisa said...

And yes, keep on writing. What you've written about your oldest and your sister? Those posts have kept me on the edge of my seat! PLEASE keep on writing.

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting on the end of your story.

Thanks for the link to these entries - I've just started reading them. Amazing stuff.

Kristin said...

I know - Crystal's experience - it's just, wow...

Now, I want the rest of your story!

Day Dreamer said...

Dangit..now I'm HOOKED!!!

(Seriously, thank you for leading me there. It gives me a different side of everything I sort of experienced as a child. I appreciate her posts very very much.)

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I don't have time to read her whole series, but I do have time to hear the rest of your story ;-) So yeah, make it so!

Kevin Charnas said...

All our stories matter, Mamma. I know that you know that...I just wanted to remind you in case you misplaced that thought. :)