Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Do You Know About This?

Please take a moment to see what Jen and Odette are doing.

This project makes me smile and want to cry all at the same time.

When you read about it, I'm sure you're going to want to get involved as well.

My heart grows bigger just knowing there are people like this in the world.

7 Deserve Mamma's Love:

flutter said...

This is totally fabulous, what a wonderful idea

kristen said...

it really is lovely.

Jen said...

I'm with you - heart is feeling bigger already.

Liv said...

how truly rockin.

i love it.

C. said...

Love, love, love people that care and do something with that feeling. AMAZINGLY feel good post. What a KICK ASS idea.

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

That is so. freaking. awesome.

Lawyer Mama said...

Yes, I think Jen Lemen is amazing.