Monday, March 31, 2008

Your Princess Can Have an Eating Disorder Too--McDonalds Will Help

Is it just me??



I wouldn't think this would be good for their business.

I'm so not lovin' it.

24 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Loralee Choate said...

DUDE.

NOT THRILLED.

Anonymous said...

Not cool.

I haven't been thrilled with McDonald's Happy Meals since they had the My Scene Dolls in them - a.k.a. the Hooker Dolls.

L said...

Well, this princess eats her McNuggets two at a time!

McDonald's sucks.

kristen said...

I feel grateful that my kid doesn't like McDonald's all that much, so I didn't even realize this was the new marketing ploy...pretty gross.

C. said...

I HATE McDonalds. And Burger King. And any corporation that insists they have the welfare of our children's health in mind when they don't. At All. Grease. Crap. Awful. * shudders * Now this??! Morons.

Nancy said...

A real Princess wouldn't eat their crap.

I concur, bad marketing here.

Paige Jennifer said...

What if the pirate is gay? I'm just saying... Does he hold his pinky in the air WHILE biting the processed piece of greasy funk into the shape of a mustache?

Anonymous said...

Oy. Double oy.

The Laundress said...

I dunno. What are they doing?

Heather said...

Oh good lord, that is so ridiculous and stereotyped that I find it funny. It's like the movie Airplane. So stupid it's funny in a bad way.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Not loving it.

No wonder I spent Jr. High throwing up my pizza.

Life As I Know It said...

Oh, that's just terrible!

Magpie said...

Old McDonald's does it again.

And my daughter dresses and talks like a pirate...and like a princess. So does she eat from both columns?

Anonymous said...

This is NOT okay with me! Wow. I'm speechless.

Lawyer Mama said...

Oh. my. GOD!

I didn't even know McD's had separate boy & girl toys until the first time I ordered one for Hollis. (Yeah, that was a dark day.) I blogged about it.

McD's sucks. If only their fries weren't so damn tasty.

Anonymous said...

For cryin'out loud. So now while they're clogging their little arteries they can get in some creative playtime? Ew. This is just not right.

Unknown said...

SO FUNNY you posted this, we did go to McDs this weekend (running to pottery class) and I was looking at the box disgusted from start to finish.

And lucky for them they had a girl dressed up as a pirate or I would have been BEYOND pissed at the gender crap. cause you KNOW how McDonald's is scared of me.

MommyHeadache said...

Just one more reason to boycott McDonalds...also the toilets are filthy in the US branches.

Unknown said...

Wow. Just wow.

Stimey said...

I had this exact same reaction when I saw this. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Nauntie Lush said...

Thankfully Toddler HATES the toys and the boxes so we share the big people nugget meal. (Read here he eats 9 mom gets 1)

They need a butt kicking...I think that we should get a field trip together and go give their marketing department what for...I bet those fools don't even have kids!

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Food.

Industry.

Once it's industrialized it isn't food.

Angie [A Whole Lot of Nothing] said...

Just another reason I don't eat at McD's. I didn't say I don't eat at other fine dining fast food restaurants, but my girls have never had McD's and I don't eat it either.

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up at Paige Jennifer's answer still :P