Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Mother Never Thought I'd Wear Skirts

I was quite the tomboy. I'm fairly certain my dad wanted boys, which is probably how I ended up being the first girl in my hometown to play little league. But today, here I am one of the brand new editors at Sk-rt!

Now I know you all know about Sk-rt. If you don't, hop over there immediately for some of the best links on the web.

I'm personally pee-in-my pants excited to be working with the amazing women who founded the site and all of the other new editors (especially her). I'll be cruising the Interwebs looking for cool new posts and articles to highlight on the site. If you see a story you really like in the up and coming section, let me know and I'll slap it with an editor's pick.

As if you didn't need another reason to go check out the site, Sk-rt is hosting a contest to mark the new changes that have gone up over there this week. Just take a look around and let the
Sk-rt chicks know what you think in the comments for this post and you'll be entered to win one of a number of fantabulous prizes.

What you still doing here? Go on now. Git your booty over to Sk-rt and tell them Mamma says hey.

11 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Whit said...

Very cool! Congrats. What area are you in?

Julie Pippert said...

Congrats! Angela is one too. I'm so happy for you guys!

I know two cool sk*rt editors. I must be cool by association. :)

And sk*rt rocks. I don't say that simply because I'm a Laura groupie.

Stacey said...

I am ashamed to say that I've seen references to sk*rt everywhere but have yet to click over.

Now, that I personally know...well not really but anyhoo, I'm headed over there now.

Congrats !

Anonymous said...

Why do I have an overwhelming desire to sing "She works hard for her money?" How is that even relevant?

Oh how you must inspire me.

So Lovin' Mamma...you got on green feathers - goin' anywhere fancy? You look rather girlie to me up there.

Lisa said...

Congrats to you! Will definitely have to visit Sk*rt more now.

Kristin said...

I seriously have not a clue about sk*rt, but know that I had a post linked there and will now be good and follow up because I am sad for your cast and love your green boa.

& how's that for a nonsensical comment?!

amy turn sharp said...

I am very excited to be working with you dear!!! yahoo

Jazz said...

Hey there!

Congrats! I will have to visit Sk*rt more often for sure!

I hope you're ankle healing well.

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to email you about this because I saw the announcement and wanted to say congrats!

Good for you. I'll be sure to check in plenty.

P

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats!

I'm always available to post up on Sk*rt. ;)

And I can give giveaways! Lemme know!

Mom O Matic said...

Fantastic!