Thursday, January 25, 2007

Mamma Loves JJ

I read many blogs, and the list grows every day, but I have a recent new favorite that is woefully under-read and deserving of massive traffic.

Please if you will meet the incredible JJ Dufresne over at I'm Just Drunk in Someone's Garage.

Every day, the posts just get better. That Brandi and Betty Sue...they're some funny girls with a very interesting friend.

Go! Get out of here! Go check it out!!

4 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Unknown said...

Excellent. I love it when people recommend blogs ...

Diana said...

Thanks for the kind words, Mamma--and for supporting the cause that is Jefferson Jameson Dufresne.

Anonymous said...

I've been there since the beginning and love every minute of it! I'm glad that there are some other people enjoying it too!

Kevin Charnas said...

OH okay...shheezzz...I'll go... :)

Thanks for the recommendations and I hope that you're enjoying your weekend thus far.