Monday, January 08, 2007

Being Apart Ain't Easy...

This is for you Karrie.

I am now no longer a YouTube virgin. Sure I watched, but I had never done it myself. I don't see why everyone makes such a big deal out of it. Shoot it was a lot more painful to get it going than I expected. Guess it gets easier the more you do it.

4 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

I have the strange urge to give myself a mullet.

DIg the vintage baby carrier too!

mamatulip said...

My husband is obsessed with You Tube. The ongoing joke around our house right now is "TUBE IT!"

I guess you have to live here to really get laughing the way I am right now. ;)

Jill said...

I feel like I'm watching Friday Night Videos. Thanks for the flash back.

Amie Adams said...

I think my favorite part is the contemplation that goes into the should I/shouldn't I shave the stache!!

Just give me some Journey and hear me croon!!