Friday, January 12, 2007

Hey You!

Yeah you!! I'm talking to you...and you.

Would you let me know you stopped by? You have an excuse this week. It's National De-Lurking Week.


I'd especially LOVE to know who that faithful reader is that works for Delta Airlines. I really appreciate how often you stop by.

No need to say anything witty--though feel free, I love to laugh. Describe your perfect first kiss. Suggest some new music for me to check out. Whatever. Just come out of the shadows.

14 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I need to call out the locations I don't know from my stat counter.

Anonymous said...

I just came over from Attila's blog...but I'm not lurking, promise!

I see that you have xm radio...how do you like it? I would be listening to 80's stations too :)

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I had to come by and see you after your comments on Queen of the Bad Mommies blog! I am also a lover of junk food. That makes it terribly difficult to diet! If only there was diet food at Taco Bell! :)

Kimberly said...

I do not work for Delta but I am delurking :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I definately owe you some laughs. You have been raising my spirits all week. Unfortunately, tonight I am not funny, just funny looking.

I do know this one knock knock joke, but it doesn't really translate well in this venue . . .

P.S. Moochos thanks!

Attila the Mom said...

Howdy!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

*waving*

Hi! Nope, a little to your right. Now a bit to the left. Uh, close... Yeah, there I am. Hi.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Wow ...that didn't even hurt! I might try that again soon!

Thanks ...

Unknown said...

I haven't been lurking. I don't work at Delta. The perfect first kiss is one you remember your entire life. Because I'm a parent I don't buy much new music but I would suggest the latest album by The Decemberists and about the only joke I can think of is this: What do you get when you cross a stream and a brook?

Wet feet.

Jill said...

I hear that The Shins' new album is good. I'm thinking of getting it, anyway.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I just read your post on Girlinherunderwear.... (now, that's a funny girl!)

So, I thought I'd drop by and give you a comment!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

P.S. Looks like you're doing pretty good w/ comments!!

Jessica Gottlieb said...

okay, here I am...

Steve said...

Hey there,

Always nice to meet other DC bloggers as well. Crouton Boy is the BEST!. Never met him yet, but hoping to soon.

There are a number of us in DC who blog, but we've never really gotten together. Maybe it's time? :)

Glad you said hi!