Wednesday, January 17, 2007

By Any Other Name

I can't help it...I'm a CNN junkie.

But have you heard about the baby born to parents whose frozen embryos were saved from a flooded hospital right after Hurricane Katrina? He was just born yesterday, sixteen months after the flood. And his name? NOAH! Other names considered? Nitro (as in gen) and Embryanna.

Is that perfect? Is it too funny for words? Are you rolling your eyes?

What do you think?

10 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I have to admit. I'm rolling my eyes. It's sweet in a way, and I'm happy for them, but . . .

Oh - I just got why the name is funny. Noah. Oh my. That is pretty hilarious.

Flawed And Disorderly said...

I LOVE it! Too cute! That makes me happy. :D

karrie said...

Embryanna?? LOL!

Flawed And Disorderly said...

Hey! I thought I had added you to my blog list! What happened? I must have been distracted by a child or something when I attempted to do it a while back. Gotta go do that!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

It is kind of sweet....sappy...but sweet!

Unknown said...

If my parents named me Embryanna I'd go find myself an orphanage. Some parents honestly should not be allowed to pick their kid's name. Jeez.

Pendullum said...

Thinking it is pretty cute.

Attila the Mom said...

I think it's adorable, but I did have a big eyeball rolling moment when the mother said that she prayed on it and the name "came to her". LOL

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I do think it's a miracle....

PunditMom said...

Poor Noah -- he's bound to take some ribbing for that one say, from the time he's in fifth grade until the end of middle school!