Friday, January 05, 2007

Can We Do It? Yes, We Can!!

I couldn't be grosser right now. I'm so gross I can't even come up with an appropriate analogy for what I'm grosser than. Yes! For the second time in less than four weeks I have strep throat again. And I AM SO FREAKIN TIRED OF BEING SICK!!!!!


The irony of it all is that I was just turned on to the Future MILF party going on over at Mom-O-Matic. And I'm getting myself invited to that party baby. What almost 37 year old Mamma doesn't want to be a MILF?! Even if I'm the only one who sees me as a MILF...

So before I get in the shower and try to rid myself of the grunge that has decided to envelop my whole body, I declare my intention to become a Future MILF. Because from the state I'm in now...there's no where to go but hotter.

8 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Ruth Dynamite said...

Sorry you're sick again. Here on the East Coast it's been so warm that the germs are thriving.

Good luck with the MILF thing!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Sorry you're sick. (This post reminded me of the "What's gorsser than gross? jokes" from when I was a kid)

I hope you get better soon. The future MILFS of America need you....I am going to ask Lotta if I can be an official cheerleader...:)

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I appreciate your sweetness.

mamatulip said...

I feel for you, girl. From Thanksgiving (which is in early October in Canada) until New Year's, we were sick. And I mean BUTTASS sick. It was awful.

I really hope you're feeling better soon. :)

OhTheJoys said...

You go gorgeous woman!

Frank Marcopolos said...

goal-setting is important. but MiLFness can only be determined by a certified MiLF inspector.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the party, sister.

I'm milfing out with you. :)

Eric said...

is there such a thing as a DILF?

Mom O Matic said...

Janet - Your hired!

So glad you could join us Mama! Though I will say I do think you are already a sexy mama - welcome to our cult.