I've been smacked with a meme by my friend canape. Five slightly odd facts about myself.
Having just shared Six Weird Things not too long ago I'm wondering how to define "slightly odd." I mean, if it's only supposed to be slightly odd does that mean I shouldn't share my fantasies involving certain Rolling Stones songs? No? Okay.
In that case...here's five slightly odd things about moi.
1. I have guilt over my toothpaste. I changed to Colgate toothpaste over the past year or so, and I still feel bad about it. You see I'm fairly brand loyal, and I grew up a Crest kid. But Colgate Total just rocks!
2. I am compelled to read. I don't mean I have to read books all the time. I mean if I am somewhere and there are words to read I will read them and reread them to pass time. I can't just sit in a waiting room and veg out. I'll read whatever magazines are there, signs on the wall, labels on the furniture...you get the picture.
3. I married Shakey. Let me give you an example...
Mamma: I need to come up with five slightly odd things about myself.
Shakey: Oh you mean like the fact that you have a six inch clitoris?
(Like if I did I'd be spending my time blogging.)
4. My index fingers are not straight. I've always hated that. I used to try and push them back the other way...it never worked. It's like they'll miss my middle fingers too much if they stand out straight.
5. I have extra urine "propelling" powers in that I have an extra ureter running from my right kidney. That's right, a grand total of three ureters for Mamma. Know anyone who needs one? I have an extra.
Sorry, no picture for this one. The MRI is still with the doc.
Thanks canape for that fun. Can't imagine the kind of traffic I'm going to get tonight over these nuggets.
Okay, I'll tag out now. The lucky recipients? Mitch McDad, Kevin, St. Jude, the chicas de JJ and Attila. Play along if you'd like.
Don't forget, you only have a few more hours left to tell me how much you adore me!! Go ahead, send me a Valentinr...look to your right.