Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Beauty of Greece

It's no secret I love this man. But tonight, he forced that love to a whole new level.

You have to check out this post!!

9 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Kevin Charnas said...

Oh Mamma! Stop! I'm blushing...I just won't tell you which cheeks.

Mitch McDad said...

Being straight, I think Kevin is going to give me unsound dreams tonight thanks to that.

Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" said...

How much do you adore him?

I can't even take it.

Oh, The Joys said...

Me too. ROFL Awards much? Oh. Yes.

Housewife said...

Oh my, the appearance of hair on the ass....

Oh my....

Terri said...

NO DOUBT!! I am still cracking up!!! He is funnnnnny funnnnny!!

I enjoy his blog very much...

thanks Mamma for sending me/us his way....

It was so nice to have had such a much needed good laugh tonight.

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
doggy mama said...

That is HILARIOUS - and scary!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I am both amused and frightened! I think I need a shower! (hee-hee) Very funny!