Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna's Gone!

I'd like to thank the handsome Jay for bringing me up to date on the latest breaking news. I was too busy reading all of your blogs to notice.

Anna Nicole Smith has died.

Was there anything left of her that was organic anyway?

9 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Uh... it was only a matter of time.

Kevin Charnas said...

I know that she was a complete disaster, but something makes me sad over the whole thing...She just seemed like such a desperate, lost person.

Unknown said...

I think she got too close to the burner on the stove and just sort-of melted.

Actually, the whole thing is sad. Much of her life was, to be honest.

MissAllycat said...

It's sad that the first thoughts that went through my head were:

1) Someone is getting HUGE fantasy points for this (I'm in a fantasy celebrity league at Fafarazzi.com)

2) I wonder if anyone picked her on their “dead pool”

Attila the Mom said...

As much as I liked to rag on the trainwreck that was her life, I was truly shocked. And sad.

Hope she found some peace.

Now let the media circus explode [sigh]

St Jude said...

So it would appear that they were all wrong, she wasn't larger than life! I think it's quite sad really.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

While I found her to be a complete whack job, I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. To lose a child the day after having another one....tragic! I just hope her daughter will be well cared for by whomever is her father!

K said...

I have a 7 month old son and an 11 year old daughter. I couldnt imagine leaving them behind. She was a wreck. I think it makes it more tragic, everyone deserves to find their peace at some point during life.

Ashley said...

I know right? Still a shame though...