Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's the Little Things

Some days you have to focus on the small things that make your day.

My new snazzy toothbrush came with a clock that's handy to have in the bathroom. It's a nice little reminder of the time as you're getting ready in the morning--you know in case you get a little too carried away flossing. Another perk of my fine clock is that it times how long I brush.

When I brush for two minutes it gives me a smiley face.

And when I brush for more than two and a half minutes??

It winks at me!

*****************************************************************************

My office is on the 22nd floor. Getting on an empty elevator from the garage usually means I get to travel all the way to my floor without any stops.

This morning I got to pick my nose in peace all the way to 22 (Don't think I haven't thought about cameras. I'm just sure they've seen much worse.).

*****************************************************************************

No clients today, so I got to wear these.

11 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

That is a very cool toothbrush.

OhTheJoys said...

Dayum gurl, hook a sister up with some BOOTS! Those are TEH SHIZZ!

flutter said...

cut ass boots!

K said...

I want a winky toothbrush and kick ass boots too!!!

Aimee @ Smiling Mama said...

You have to tell me...what happens at 3 minutes??!!!!!! I SO need to buy that toothbrush!

PunditMom said...

Those boots are lookin' snazzy! I'm lovin' my red ones, too!

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Have you seen Michelle Lamar's boots? You two are made for each other.

Unknown said...

gosh those boots are hot!

Ilina said...

Killer boots!

Elle Dubya said...

22 floors of nose picking? that's good stuff right there.

Redsy said...

those are gorgeous!