Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Had No Idea Gas Masks Were Required

I have a very serious question.

How many times must one six year-old fart in the span of 15 minutes before he can be convinced that it might be time to visit the bathroom?

I only ask because if this goes on for another 15 minutes I'm going to have to find an all-night army supply store.

6 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Neil said...

I don't remember farting having anything to do with going to the bathroom. Boys just like the sound.

Elle Dubya said...

definately a boy thing. my 5 year old farts bad enough that the DOG'S eyes start to water.

Anonymous said...

When my little girl farts I die laughing. Those I am not sure I could handle.

flutter said...

my niece farts like a weedwhacker, the sound is completely shocking and the smell is OPPRESIVE

Amy the SaltyMomma said...

My 7yo DAUGHTER is a constant gas machine. My hubby says she sounds like two slices of wet bologna being slapped together! lol! He actually encourages her (in a way) because he thinks it will keep the boys away. I think that plan will backfire (sorry for the bad pun) because I think the boys will be impressed!

Amy the SaltyMomma

Manager Mom said...

In my experience, said child will continue to fart until they prairie-dog. Nothing short of a near-accident will prompt The Boy to head to the bathroom voluntarily.