Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Man Knows What He Likes

The most recent directive from the 6 year old:

"Mom, you have to get me some Old Spice body wash."

I don't even know what to make of this...

12 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Unknown said...

He might want some Old Spice Body Wash.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Maybe it will make him more manly.

Anonymous said...

I hope so cuz that is why I use the deodorant.

Grace {Formerly Gracie} said...

I remember when people used to call it "Old Mice"...

Dumb Mom said...

Maybe he has a hottie at school he wants to impress. I bet you're hoping not. I'm pretty lucky b/c my 7yr old still thinks girls are pretty yuck. I assure him that they are every chance I get!

Maggie McGary said...

My son is 10 and recently spent so much time lolling around the Axe body wash and deodorant aisle that I broke down and bought him some. He carried around the store like it was a trophy and every time he bathed, immediately presented himself to me and said "smell me!" You never saw a kid so psyched about anything--you would have thought it was a $100 bill he was carrying around the store. No interest in girls yet, though--or so I tell myself.

Unknown said...

Ooh, has he recently fallen in looooove?

Anonymous said...

OMG....takes me back to the days when I used to watch my daddy spray the cologne on and wrinkle my nose at the smell.

Chellerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My 15 year old step son bathes in AXE Chocolate spray. He's fully convinced it makes him a delicious treat!

Kyla said...

Don't you wonder what part of the marketing piqued his interest?

Ms. Skywalker said...

Well, it could have been worse and been Axe.

Maybe the half man/half horse in the ads? :)