Sunday, June 01, 2008

If a Tree Falls in the Forest...

If I avoid walking through my kitchen today, does the mess cease to exist?

Welcome to my Sunday experiment more easily accomplished because of the two baseball games and the meetings both the hubs and I need to attend today. Add to it the fact that I'm supposed to be using crutches again and I think I feel perfectly justified in closing my eyes as I walk through that room just one more time as I head out the door.

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday and ignoring the ugly in your life--even if it's just for one day.

6 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Miss Awesome said...

Yes I'm ignoring the mess in my kitchen too.

However, no matter how long I leave them, the dishes never seem to wash themselves. It's too bad really.

flutter said...

there is no mess in my kitchen there is no mess in my kitchen there is no mess in my kitchen.

Crap, it didn't work.

Missy said...

YES, it absolutely does. They won't wash themselves, but you just have to get really good at ignorning them.

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

I see no mess in your kitchen. You must be looking too closely. Back up a little bit, say to NC or so, and it will look much better.

Maureen said...

Well, if you are walking without looking where you are going, no wonder you need crutches!!!

Be careful!

And yes, a messy kitchen (and laundry) doesn't exist until you have time to deal with it.

Liv said...

well, based on preliminary findings, ignoring the mess does NOT make it go away. this could be purely anecdotal. do not mean to throw off your study.