Monday, January 14, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Not really.

But I could if I wanted pay for a spot on one of the boats here.

Working outside the home can be a real drag somedays. Pleasing picky clients, figuring out one more way to do the same thing another way, sitting in a meeting when you'd rather be chaperoning your kid's class trip...these are just some of the downers, but then there are days like today...

Days when I am at a conference--here--in January. Or days like tomorrow when we have a free afternoon to do as we shop or sit on the beach please.

Don't hate me for this small favor.

12 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Nancy said...

Drats! Tough work week ahead, eh?

Enjoy!

Bananas said...

Dude I am SOO jealous. I can't even talk to you right now.

Steve said...

Wow, heat and warmth.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it girlie.

OhTheJoys said...

Oh, the jealous!

coolbeans said...

You poor baby.

Have a blast!

Mara Bee said...

You work hard...enjoy it!!

Lumpyheadsmom said...

oooooh, I SO hate you.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I'm guiltily looking forward to returned to work - not because I get to go on kick-ass conferences like you (lucky!), but because some time alone in the bathroom or a five minute break to eat some chips in silence is pretty much sounding like heaven right now.

-andi

Anonymous said...

Trying hard to swallow my insane green eyed monster who is threatening to rage loose...

Harumph.

Karen Smithey said...

Hope you're thoroughly enjoying the challenge this week has presented!

I've tagged you over at my blog--hope you get time to take part!

Karen MEG said...

Oh that looks just wonderful...and perfect that you don't have to stay inside during the whole conference! That's one thing I miss about working out of the home - the travel part, when basically you just have you, and only you, to get ready for bed, and then wake up and get just yourself dressed, fed and ready for the day. What a concept after having kids! Enjoy your free time...well deserved!