Saturday, January 20, 2007

Future MILF Update

Future MILF status is coming slowly, but we do have progress. Unfortunately, I can't provide an accounting of the pounds removed, because I haven't been able to bring myself to get on the home scale. What I can tell you is that the waistbands of my pants are more comfortable.


My preferred method of weight loss has been a low-carb diet. I was doing so well last year. I lost three sizes! Then for some reason this fall I decided I could eat whatever I wanted to--Funyuns, bread wonderful bread--and well you can imagine the result. So here I am starting over.

I do need to include exercise in this plan. But I can't seem to find the activity that sounds like fun. I guess maybe I'm setting my sights too high. Maybe the fun doesn't come from the actual activity, but from being able consider myself a MILF.

Crap. That means I have to exercise. But it's cold outside.

As you can see, I'll use any excuse...

6 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

OMG...it is sooo hard to stay on a diet.... and it's just as hard to eat in moderation!! I love to eat and I eat for every occasion, happy, sad, bored, excited, sleepy and being home all day long... it's a killer.

But I am trying that Hoodia... the 100% South African desert cactus...(it does smell funny)
it helps curb those hunger pangs .... you take an hour before you eat ...
research tests have proved that the average weight loss in 28 days is 10 lbs... all the girls in my family are using it....

Amie Adams said...

Hoodia sounds like hoochie--how can anything like that NOT be fun?!

Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

This is totally not the entry to leave this comment on, but I have that jambalaya recipe for you if you still want it.

There are worse things you could eat, full of butter and cream, so this is pretty benign. You can email me at canapesun at yahoo.

It's worth a walk or two to be able to eat it :)

tomshideaway said...

What a great goal!!

Mom O Matic said...

Low carb really works, good for you!

xx said...

You can do it! I can see the cute guys at the pool checking you out already! More importantly, I notice the other women looking at you with MILF approval.

-Sean