Thursday, May 10, 2007

200

200...two hundred...CC...double benjamins...ducent

  • The amount of money you collect for passing "GO".
  • The number of years NOAA has been in existence.
  • Double the number of words this gent allows for each post.
  • The number of innocent people released from jail due to DNA testing.
  • The number of calories in this serving of celery (Doesn't eating it actually burn calories?).
  • The number of calories in four OREOs (I don't know how many are in one of these.).
  • The number of times I've seen Sixteen Candles (at least).
  • The number of freckles I have per square inch on the sun-exposed parts of my body.

  • The number of this post (Our's goes to 200...).

11 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

Happy 200!

Annnnd maaannnnyyyyyy moooooooooore!

Kellyology said...

Congrats...looking forward to the next 100!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Congratulations!


I am also of the "highly freckled" variety! :)


Here's to 200 more!

J. A. Blackburn said...

Wow- that's double the trouble of my 100th post! Love your list... random facts are my fave!

Unknown said...

You've seen 16 candles 200 times? And NOAA is 200 years old? I had no idea about the latter. How did NOAA do its job without sonar?

Congrats on the 200.

karrie said...

2,000=the number of freckles I have.

Congrats on 200 posts! :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the freckles AND seeing Sixteen Candles 200 times.

Happy 200th

(love that Spinal Tap reference! It IS a Spinal Tap reference, right?)

Anonymous said...

It's also the HTTP status code signaling a successful connection, which I can guarantee you have with all of us!

Congratulations!

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Fried Oreos? I think I just died and went to heaven.

Happy 200th post!

Beth said...

Congratulations - quite an achievement!
Keep going...

Ruth Dynamite said...

Woo hoo! Congrats!