Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hubby Needs a Blog Name


I need a blog name for the husband. I've seen so many good ones used by other blogging chicas, but to use theirs' feels less like flattery and more like highway robbery. My particular favorite may be First Husband. There is also hubs and Spousal.

When we were first dating PFunky added -oire to the end of his name and that stuck. After we became engaged he became the fiancoire (soft c). The problem is that husbandoire doesn't work. Maybe husboire? Sort of sounds like boudoir. He might like that!! Probably better than Geek Boy. Hmm...we might be on to something.

Thoughts?

PS--Do you know how easy it is to eat 8 servings of Goldfish while you're reading blogs? Yeah--an entire bag. Damn Target and their $1 sale on Goldfish!!

3 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...no help with a name since we just use our real ones, but yeah, I know how easy it is to scarf Goldfish. They're actually really good with beer. lol

Jill said...

A-ha, so you're having naming block too. "The Huz" is good, but I think Girl's Gone Child has that.

There's 8 servings in one of those little bags? That's depressing.

Eric said...

I would steer clear of "First Husband." Way uncool. Imagine how a poor husband would feel knowing that people are having a good laugh at his expense all over cyberspace. It would totally crush him, I'm sure. Not that I would know anything about that.

Anyway, thanks for your comments on my blog. Your mom gave you some good advice.