Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Things I Don't Like/Shoes Say it All


  • Men with long fingernails--even if you are a classical guitar player it still wigs me out.
  • Men whose feet are too small for their body. This is not for the reason you think it might be...get your mind out of the gutter. It just looks weird. And I find that it usually occurs on men who wear their pants just a little too tight--like everything else grew but their feet.

I don't mean to pick on guys. I've just encountered a couple of these folks in the past few days and I haven't been able to let it go. I know, it's my problem.

The thing I find with guys with small feet is that they often wear loafers. And not that there is anything intrinsically wrong with loafers--they just seem to be a favorite. You can really tell everything you need to know about a guy from the shoes he wears.

I can hear all the guys groaning right now. But trust me on this one. Ask any woman you know and she'll tell you. Your shoes say it all. They tell us if you have style, if you have taste, if you primp, if you're all sizzle and no steak, if you're cheap, if you're lazy, if you're hard working, if you're fun, if you're not. Show me a pair of men's shoes and I'll tell you all about the owner. Go ahead, send me a picture with your email address. I'll let you know.

0 Deserve Mamma's Love: