Friday, November 02, 2007

The Blogroll that Never Ends.

The great thing about the neverending blogroll? More posts for NaBloPoMo!

Unfortunately, I've gotten hooked on Stumble Upon lately and damnit if I don't keep finding more sites at which to worship. Think there's any work out there for someone to just read blogs all day long??

Anyway, on with the show...

Velveteen Mind Megan is the final member of the original Gulf Coast Momfia and the scallywag responsible for my new Stumble Upon addiction (damn you Megan!). That aside, Megan's writing is phenomenal. Reading her writing is often like floating down a lazy river on a warm sunny day.

View from the Cloud I have to admit to being a new reader of this blog (which just celebrated its two year anniversary), but I love what I've read. I get the sense that Jeff is just a darn good guy.

The blog formerly known as Vodkarella (and Troll Baby) Karen hasn't decided what her new blog will be yet, but she stays in my feedreader because I know it will be interesting. She's never afraid to be honest and raw, and I admire her for her courage.

Where Am I Going and Why Am I in this Handbasket? Mamatulip--that's some good stuff there.

Wiping Up Snot Karly is outrageous and funny and she homeschools which just amazes me.

Zone Family With three kids myself I completely understand the concept of a zone defense. She hasn't been posting as much lately, but I hope that changes.

Because I Must Blog Any mamma who thinks a "yo momma" joke is funny is a keeper in my book.

Chicken and Cheese Okay I have to admit something here. Mrs. Chicken probably thinks I've abandoned her, but I just discovered that her blog disappeared from my reader. I kept thinking she just hadn't been posting. *smacking my forehead* I have so much to catch up on now. Sorry Mrs. C. Don't let this happen to you. Make sure you don't miss any of the chicken and certainly none of the cheese.

Fussypants See lady! I didn't leave you off. I just had a number of different lists to go through. You know Mamma Loves Mrs. Fussypants.

It's Really Me First you get to read about Riley--the rockstar--and you get to share some time with Beth. I've never met her in real life, but through her writing I just know she's one of those people who would feel like an old friend immediately.

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman I'd visit Ree's blog if it was only for the gorgeous photos, but her writing is wonderful as well--as you can tell by the gagillions of comments she receives. I don't comment, but I lurk.

Greeblemonkey I'm embarrassed to say this is another blog I haven't been reading for long, but I just know that Aimee is my kind of girl.

I'd Rather Be Blogging I seriously think I was high when I was working on blogs A-J. Sorry Maureen. You know I love you.

We're almost done folks, but I can't finish tonight because my lids are flapping as I type.

10 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Cathy, Amy and Kristina said...

I'm a Ree lurker too. And her recipes... fabulous, especially the one for a perfect grilled cheese sandwich.

L said...

Hey thanks for the nod. Gee and all I had to do was cry a little.

And now I'm all worried that I guilted you into adding me with my *sniff*.

I lurve your blog, sister.
You are the rockstar.

Unknown said...

You like me! You really like me!

Thanks for adding me to the never ending blog roll! I'm in the process of creating a blog roll, but man that takes a lot of time!

Nancy said...

f reading and finding new blogs were a job,I'd be rich from working overtime =)

Maureen said...

Awww.. thank you Mamma! I love you too. I know a few of those on your list, but there are many I'll have to check out. Good thing it's the weekend.... the laundry, vacuuming, dinner and shopping can wait, dammit!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Like I said before... great idea! And not just because you included (for which I thank you). I think you're a darn good gal too :-)

Jennifer said...

I read Pioneer Woman, too, but have never commented! She's great and those photos!!!

I'm completely addicted to StumbleUpon, too. Have you gotten any traffic yet? I got some one day, but none the next? Oh well.

Attila the Mom said...

I can't wait to check some of these out!!

Mrs. Flinger said...

Oh! Oh! I read them! You have good pics, yes yes. Love me some Good women writers (and I met "Because I must blog" in person and she. is. AWESOME. LUFF her. You're jealous. ;-)

Amy said...

Dude, what is UP with my feed? I just looked at it and from yesterday to today it says that 130 people unsubscribed from me. Do I suck that bad, or is feedburner screwing with me?

I love you no matter what.