Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy contemplating the critical issues facing humanity--or the sore joint on my left pinky--I looked up into my rear-view mirror on my drive home from work and noticed a red car behind me.

Then I looked in my side mirror, as is my habit to check all mirrors while I'm driving (I'm so safe) and there was another red car on my left.

Then I looked to my right...another red car. And in front of me? Another red car.

I was surrounded by red cars!

Okay so government agents and crime syndicates probably don't use red cars when going after a mark, but it was a little weird.

And then I looked up.

Yep. A black helicopter was flying overhead.

I'm not kidding.

Now I may not blog under my full name, but I don't wear tinfoil inside my hats. Shoot, I throw away magazines and catalogs with my name and address on them. In the trash. Without shredding the information!

You didn't know I was an international spy did you? Oh sure. I'm constantly evading convoys of red cars and black helicopters. It gets quite boring actually.

The whole suburban, working mommy blogger thing had you fooled didn't it?

5 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Ndinombethe said...

Mamma has officially outed herself on her blog for all to see. I sense this may be the end of your undercover days!

Gwen said...

Oh, Mrs. Smith, is Mr. Smith as impossibly hawt as he appears?

Jennifer S said...

See, I think it sounds like a scene for the next Jason Bourne movie...The Bourne Suburbanite.

Ruth Dynamite said...

You're not fooling anyone, Ms. Bond. Consider your cover blown.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I knew it....all along!

Mother of three INDEED! I knew there was more to you!

I forgot to mention that I was an internationsl superstar....triple threat.....singing, dancing, and acting.

Try not to be jealous! :)