Monday, February 09, 2009

Water Works

I think I have a new photography obsession.



Luckily, I have some enthusiastic assistants.


12 Deserve Mamma's Love:

flutter said...

beautiful

DC Urban Dad said...

Those are awesome. Looks like fun.

Smiling Mama said...

Those are great! I especially love the ones of the boys.

zandor said...

Those are great pictures.

Ella said...

i am totally going in search of water fountains this weekend! those are great pics!!

amy turn sharp of doobleh-vay said...

love these so much!!!

gwen bell said...

Crazy cute photos of the boys!!!!

Amy said...

Cool pics! At least you have an obsession with something you're good at!

Amy (from Gracobaby)

Karly said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

Whit said...

Great stuff, but the bottom two are really cool.

Lindsay Lebresco said...

Wow- very, very cool. You gonna' tell us how to do that?

Midwest Mommy said...

Oh I love these pictures!