Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hi!

Hey there!

I've missed you. How are you?

I know I haven't been in touch in a while. I don't really have an excuse. I mean there were fireworks and a BBQ, a few entertaining books, the pool, baseball, family and work, but other than that...nothing really.

I could add more, but I'm sure you don't want to hear about my period, how I stubbed my pinkie toe and lost most the nail or the fabulous brochures I'm writing to try and pry innocent Americans from their hard-earned money.

So what's up with you? Any good gossip?

I love juicy gossip. Mostly because I like to say, "No she di'nt!" and "Get OUT!"

So spill it. Tell all. Take a load off. Leave it here. You should see my house. I won't notice.

Love,
Mamma

21 Deserve Mamma's Love:

Beth said...

Tell all? I could write a book and bore you to tears. (And I won't.)
Hope you had a nice "break."
I've been away - it's nice to get back to blogging.
Glad you're back too.

Gunfighter said...

Ha, the tell-all that I could write would be a bestseller... and that would be BEFORE I got to all of the Politicians.

Damn those non-disclosure regulations.

Glad to have you back... we need to talk!

Anonymous said...

Where the HELL have you BEEN, woman!!!!

I've missed you like MAD! What do you have, a LIFE over there or something? lol

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Thanks for visiting. SnB wasn't all that bad. But WAY easier than my usual "baste every 10 minutes" oven BBQ chicken. So we will do it again am sure!

Love your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I met Fergie Jenkins. And Don Sutton. That's my news. And Mark Twain was so right when he said that the coldest winter he ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.

Anonymous said...

Oops -- I forgot to mention the incredibly life-like Barry Bonds bobble-head.

Kellyology said...

I'd love to give you some juicy gossip, but I'm just a little too boring. Well there was that trying to re-create the drunken fireworks dance of 2006 moment, (http://kellyology.blogspot.com/2007/07/what-ive-learned-holiday-edition.html) but I'm not talking about that any more...

And to your response on my little bloggy...I'd LOVE to go to blogher, but I have to win it. So...go here
http://www.scrapblog.com/kellyology/774F16C7-F1F3
and
http://www.scrapblog.com/kellyology/043CA835-3C42
and click on my stuff! The drawing is Monday!

Unknown said...

Gossip? I heard that Mamma joined a cult that worships swiss chard and ran off for a week with its charismatic leader. She returned after realizing that she didn't like swiss chard.

OH, WAIT! That's gossip I heard about YOU! Oops.

Ally said...

Please tell me that is your actual dad commenting under "Dorky Dad." My dad reads my blog but can't for the life of him figure out how to post a comment.

Anyway, just wanted to say that this made me laugh a lot. Sorry about your toenail. And period. And condition of your house (and mine).

Anonymous said...

Missed ya Mamma!!!

Anonymous said...

You know this is Janet right?

I moved...yeah, want some gossip...c'mon over to the new diggs.

Anonymous said...

I had a friend of 4 years dump me because I wouldn't stick up for our other friends who were talking shit about yet another friend.

How's that for some mama drama?? LOL!

Jennifer said...

I wish I had some gossip. But I'm empty. Sorry. Missed ya!

Chris H said...

Oh bugger, I am at an age (48!) where I have learnt that gossipping just gets me into trouble, so I simply don't anymore! And my 'gossip' would not interest you..... you are on the other side of the world! Hope you hear something interesting!

Stacey said...

Sadly, no gossip ...


I better go create some scandal now.

Chris H said...

It is 2 degrees celsius here today, which is 35 degrees farenhiet there... I have on three layers of clothes... a warm singlet, a long sleeved skivy and a think sweatshirt on top, long pants and thick socks, and I'm inside! ... I feel like an egyptiam mummy! It is freezing!

Anonymous said...

GET OUT! I love saying "No she di'nt" too. Sadly, I have nothing for you that would make you say those words. If you stumble upon any juicy gossip, please to be letting me know.

Slackermommy said...

I heard Britney Spears is knocked up again. Just kidding. It didn't surprise you though, did it?

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I heard that Posh... Queen Victoria wants to live simply...


IN HER 22 MILLION DOLLAR HOME...

I hear the Brits are thrilled to get rid of her...
and now she's our problem!

What a snob that girl is.
Gah... can't we send her back???

PunditMom said...

I love books about the czar! I hope it was good. As for gossip ... Hmmm.... Well, Paris Hilton claims she votes ... voted for President ... in 2006! :O

Seattle Mamacita said...

my husband got stung on the tongue by a bee and it blew up to the size of kielbasa... now that's an ER trip you don't make regularly.